Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best way to use GPS asset tracking?

Hi ! I just bought my brand new car and I consider set the GPS tracking for my new "babe"


So guys, I just wanna some information about the GPS tracking system that could protect my asset from burglar.


The type, price, and the best GPS that ok for car. Thank's|||The best way to use GPS asset tracking for your car is to place it in the proper part of your car and the placement should not bothering the car machine. You should choose the device that could transmits that data string to a remote server via the GSM (Global System for Mobile communication)/GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) wireless network.





The server processes the data, converting location information (latitude and longitude) into a street address and posts it to a Web- or PC-based application that includes GIS mapping and satellite imagery. So you could track it with your pc or handphone.





Choose the simple to use GPS and easy to manage. You may choose the compact and rugged one. The price are vary from lower to higher range. You may take mighty GPS world tracker for about $192 and you don't have to pay any monthly payment.|||there is a product on the market called LO-JACK, I don't use it personally but I haven't heard any negative things about it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment