Friday, September 23, 2011

Is there a GPS Navigation device that works in DOWNTOWN Chicago surrounded by skyscrapers?

First off I would like to appreciate all of you for taking the time to view and/or answer this question.


I was wondering...





Is there a GPS Navigation device that works in DOWNTOWN Chicago surrounded by skyscrapers?





I have tried several GPS units and they all seem to lose connection when I get in between the large buildings in downtown Chicago so I was wondering if there is some sort of special device that will work in this situation?





Price is not an issue.





Thanks again!|||I've used my gps in Downtown Chicago for 6-8 months and I was really happy with it. It's a Garmin 205w. Give it a try;you can find it for around $100 on internet.I put a link where you can buy it from.Before you spend hundreds of dollars on a fancy one , try this one.





Echo1


www.echolimousine.com|||you need a SENSITIVE receiver. Cell phones and car units do not have the sensitivity to receive in deep canyons.





The Motorola SiRF3 is the GPS "engine" that you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment