Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a good gps chip or gps tracking software for a laptop?

I am looking for a gps tracking program for a laptop, so if my laptop was stolen i could find it. All i want it to do is give me the location of the laptop, nothing else is needed, but if it was the same price that would be good. If anyone knows a gps chip that i could put in a laptop case or somewhere on the laptop and can track it from another computer. Thanks.|||here is again a good deal I found


http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u鈥?/a>|||You might call the manufacturer and give them your information and see how they can help you. I don't own a laptop but I know some of the newer ones have a gps like tracking chip or software that will actually sync up with a server somehow and can be located that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment