Friday, September 23, 2011

?????????????????? gps ????????????????

I have a gps and it gets me lost. I have the Mio Moov 300. And the guy at radio shack told me that it is the best for the price range. So I bought it and it got me lost in the city. I don't want it I having problems with it. I am past the 90 days. I bought it 4/19/09 and I bought the display one. And on the sale slip it says Scratch and dent. What should I do should I say I got it as a gift ? Do I have to have all of the packaging? It was 126.00. Thank you|||If you are past the 90 days (? the return period), then your best (and maybe only) choice is selling it on ebay.|||if you get this resolved, then take a look at what yahoo search turned up. a better priced gps with more features:





http://www.newelectronx.com/proddetail.p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment